A few essentials
- Lisa Dawson
- Interiors and cottagecore theme
- Illustration: full colour
It’s all in the details
The clever ideas in this beautiful book cover:
- The most important ways we use our homes, from eating to sleeping, living and working.
- The Basics of steering clear of interiors 'fast fashion', multi-purposing furniture and making the most of what you have.
- Styling Your Home with simple solutions for re-imagining each room, from gallery walls to home bars, repainted storage to retro accessories.
Including her top ten key vintage buys and tips for in-store and online thrifting, Lisa's inspiring advice shares the fun of creative sourcing as a more sustainable way to keep your home feeling fresh.
Mon Pote’s take on this
Lisa Dawson is a great inspiraton on Instagram so we are excited to be stocking this beautiful book. Full of advice and ideas, definitely one for the coffee table or a great gift.