A few essentials
- Holy Water Natural & Sustainable Honeycomb Sea Sponge
- Sustainably hand harvested from nature
- Ideal for your personal care and sensitive skin
- Originating from the Mediterranean Sea, mainly the Aegean Sea and the North Coast of Africa
- Vegan/cruelty free/tested on humans/sustainably
It's all in the details
Skin harmony. The Hippospongia communis, otherwise known as the the Honeycomb Sea Sponge, is the most popular sponge type for personal care. Each Honeycomb sponge originates from the Mediterranean Sea, mainly the Aegean Sea and the North Coast of Africa, at depths of 9-80 meters and is sustainably hand harvested from nature. Natural sponges are long lasting (2-6 years) when rinsed off thoroughly under cool running water and dried before the next use. Holy Water Apothecary are based locally in Bath.
Mon Pote's Take on This
I always try to fit in at least one "spa-bath" each week, often on a Wednesday night. Don't worry I do shower on the other days! All you need is a steaming bath tub, natural sponge, candles, bath salts, a face mask and a good book. Half an hour of me time surrounded by as many good smells as I can fit in. This Holy Water Honeycomb sponge is ideal for my spa bath! Brilliant for skin, the pores are opened, allowing it to breath and facilitating the blood circulation, plus it looks beautiful on display too.