Jean D'aigle Eau de Cologne in Various Scents
Jean D'aigle cologne have been crafting these lovely colognes in their Provence workshop since 1945. Each scent has been hand-crafted and allowed to macerate for up to 4 weeks, allowing these eau de cologne perfumes to fully develop their scent profile. They are then filtered using the old-fashion method, giving each Jean D'aigle eau de cologne a unique strength. These colognes were discovered on a recent trip to Paris.
Why not mix and match, with 6 different eau de colognes to choose from - each with their own delicate scent profile.
Jean D'aigle Eau de Cologne in Various Scents Essentials
- Jean D'aigle
- Choose from Amber, Natural Citrus, Fern, Rose, Lavander or Chypre
- 250ml of eau de cologne in each bottle
About Jean D'aigle
Nature has always been an obvious source of inspiration for Jean Soutter. He grew up in the village of Aigle where, as a child, he made herbariums which listed the shapes, smells and textures of the plants of his native Switzerland. Convinced that nature and man are complementary, he wishes to create colognes that embody this alchemy. The Jean d'Aigle house was born in 1945 with Cologne Chypre, a Mediterranean, exotic and Alpine blend that reflects its very essence. A great traveler, it was Marseille, his city of heart and strategic trading port, which offered him the ideal location to host his first factory.
- ROSE notes of rose, blackcurrant and geranium
- AMBRE (Amber) notes of amber, cedar, orange and mint
- NATURELLE (Naturel citrus) notes of lemon, verbena, pine and orange
- FOUGERE (Fern) notes of lemon, gernaium and sandalwood
- LAVANDE (Lavender) notes of lavender, eucalyptus and hay
- CHYPRE (Cyprus) notes of bergamot, patcholi and oak moss
Mon Pote's take on this
These eau de colognes by Jean D'aigle are perfect for a quick refreshing spritz at any time.