A few essentials
- Anna Potter
- The Flower Fix: Modern arrangements for a daily dose of nature
- Swallows and Damsons Instagram Account
- 208 pages
- Floral craft book
- Illustration: colour illustrations throughout
It’s all in the details
With easy-to-find seasonal blooms, found items such as twigs and dried fruit, and any assortment of containers, discover how simple it is to bring a little bit of nature’s mystery into the everyday. Spanning all seasons and including both larger installations and smaller, simpler projects, there is something for anyone looking to play, experiment and create atmosphere with flowers.
Get your daily flower fix with these and more inspiring arrangements:
- Inspire Playfulness is a spring arrangement to bring joy, featuring lilac, roses, ranunculus, poppy, narcissi and forget-me-nots.
- Flowers for Gratitude is a mix of summer’s bounty to inspire thankfulness, including garden rose, daucus, echinacea and chocolate sunflower.
- Find Beauty in the Everyday is a colourful arrangement to bring a fresh perspective, featuring autumn foliage, hydrangea, dahlia, crab apple and rosehip.
- The Shape of Self-Expression is a circular wreath design to express individuality, with holly, lamb’s ear, yellow holly berries, twigs and dried seedheads, and ivy berries.
Be led by the flowers, foliage, stems, follow their shapes and form, feel their weight and heft to create versions of these gorgeous arrangements that are uniquely your own.
Mon Pote’s take on this
"We’ve long admired Anna’s way with flowers (especially when she reminds us that even a staircase can be the perfect place to install something floral and dramatic) and we’re all just so happy to see her incredible style turned into something we can bring home." - Design*Sponge
The Flower Fix presents wild inspiration and modern arrangements by Swallows and Damsons florist Anna Potter, with beautiful photography by India Hobson.