A few essentials
- Swiss Cheese Plant - Monstera
- 10 cm Small Size
- Comes with terracotta pot
- Easy care - prefers indirect light but will accept a darker area and/or a sunny window sill (see below)
- Grows more slowly in less light
- Water once a week or twice in the summer.
It’s all in the details
This is a small but wild looking Monstera in it's own terracotta pot. If you re-pot this regularly it will grow enormous! Hence the name Monstera (Monster)
Mon Pote’s take on this
Easy to care for and it helps that ot already comes in a pot! I'm not advising plant abuse but if you forget them sometimes, they won't just die on you.