THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO ORDER VIA CLICK & COLLECT, WE REGRET THAT SHIPPING CANNOT CURRENTLY BE PROVIDED FOR THIS ITEM.
A few essentials
- Tropical shaped leaves
- 14 cm pot
- Avoid re-potting too frequently if you'd like to curb growth
- Likes a spot with a balance of light and shade
- Water moderately and evenly, about once a week
- Allow soil to dry out in between watering
- Happy in a fairly humid environment
It’s all in the details
Commonly known as 'Swiss Cheese Plants', the monstera is a hugely popular house plant that's much loved for its tropical vibes! These live up to their monster name and if given the chance will take over, avoid re-potting too frequently if you'd like to curb its growth. You may need to add additional support with a moss stick or cane as its size increases.
Mon Pote’s take on this
A real statement plant that will make your home feel complete, aim to give it plenty of space - looks great in a rustic basket placed in the corner of a room or in a plant stand.