OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
COVID updates from July 19 2021
Please note, we will continue to put in place COVID-19 measures to protect the individual needs of both our staff and customers. We appreciate your continued support and want to be able to keep our doors open but can only do this with a certain level of staffing.
Please also note that our staff have different levels of vaccine receipt and also have their own health concerns. Therefore we need to balance the rights of the public to enter our store without restriction/discrimination and the rights of our staff to a COVID safe workplace.
Masks in store
For this reason we kindly ask you to take note and adhere to the measures we have set out below, which include all customers and staff members wearing a face mask, even in light of the recent government advice given from July 19th. If you have forgotten your mask, you can take one from the disposable masks we provide for free at the door.
If you are exempt from wearing a mask please just indicate this to the staff. You do need to explain any further or tell us why you are exempt. You may be asked to wait for a few minutes while we allow any clinically vulnerable or other at risk staff members to leave the shop floor before you enter without a face mask.
We have made the following reasonable adjustments to our business to ensure that those who do not wish to/are exempt from wearing a mask or are otherwise more at risk from COVID are still able to shop with us:
- our full product range is now available on our website illustrated by life style images and regularly updated shop images so that you can experience the shop from the comfort and safety of your home;
- free curbside collection; and
- shipping options including free shipping over £75.
From April 12th 2021, in accordance with the Government guidelines we are now open for in-store shopping. You can still shop with us online, with shipping options available and a free click and collection service. Please see our in-store shopping hours and the COVID safety measures we have put in place both within our staffing and customer access areas of the store below
KEEPING YOU SAFE
We'll be maintaining the following measures to keep you and our staff safe, please note these measures will remain in place from July 19th 2021, even in light of government advice.
- Face masks and use of hand sanitiser will be mandatory for all customers and staff in store, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- If any customers are exempt from wearing a facemark, we would be grateful if you could show a travel exemption card, sunflower badge or the exemption card which can be downloaded form Gov.Uk
- Customers who are not exempt and refuse to wear a mask or to leave the store when requested will be refused service at the till.
- All staff members are required to submit a lateral flow test twice weekly.
- Any staff members reporting as testing positive or who have come into contact with a member of their household that has tested positive will self isolate for the required amount of time.
- We will have a maximum customer limit of 10 shoppers in store.
- Staff will remain at a safe distance from customers and from each other in the workplace.
- Staff will thoroughly wash their hands on a frequent basis, before, during, and after each shift.
- Any items that you wish to return will be placed in a secure space for 72 hours before being made available for re-sale.