OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
We're so happy to announce we'll be opening our doors again soon.
We can't wait to welcome you back into store but first, we'd like to let you know how you can shop safely with us. Please take note of the revised opening hours, this will allow us to thoroughly clean the shop each day, before and after your visit.
MON - SAT 10.15 -17.45
SUN - 11.15 - 15.45
CLOSED DAILY FOR LUNCH/CLEANING: 13.00 - 13.45
KEEPING YOU SAFE
We'll be maintaining the following measures to keep you and our staff safe.
- Face masks and gloves will be mandatory for all staff.
- Staff will remain behind a screen at the till point if customers are in the store.
- When customers are not in store, staff will clean and sterilise all door handles and surfaces.
- Staff will thoroughly wash their hands on a frequent basis, before, during, and after each shift.
- Any items that you wish to return will be placed in a secure space for 72 hours before being returned to the shop floor.
- To ensure social distancing is adhered to at all times, designated areas of the store will be made to allow one person only in each area, with a maximum of three customers in-store at any time.
HELP US HELP YOU
We ask anyone wishing to enter the store to please follow these measures.
- Hand sanitiser will be available from outside of the store entrance, anyone that wishes to come into the store for any reason must use sanitiser before entering.
- If you would like to browse the selection of plants made available outside of the store entrance, it will be mandatory to use the hand santisier before doing so.
- We encourage you to wear face masks, this will be mandatory for staff.
- We can only accommodate three customers in-store at a time. Please wait to enter the store if you are unsure of the current capacity, a member of staff will assist you.
- We ask that you try to avoid handling any items that you do not wish to purchase.
- We will not be accepting cash payments, please ensure that you are able to pay using card or contactless payment only.
- If needed, paper bags and tissue paper will be available for you to pack your purchases with.